Saturday, February 27, 2010

And so it begins...

the crazy season of our lives, that is. I just realized that it's about to get busy and even hard, at times, until winter comes again. Here is the upcoming events of our lives:

1. Last week: Jeff went to Helena for The Wildlife Society Meeting
2. This week: We leave for Missoula (yay) on Tuesday and get back on Saturday for Jeff's comittee meeting and time working on his proposal and studying for comps.
3. The following week: Jeff has to begin working on some stuff down south and studying for comps
4. Jeff has some stuff to work on down south and his mom comes into town for the week
5. Early April: Jeff will go to Missoula to take his comprehensive examinations
6. Later April: Jeff and David and I will head to Missoula for Jeff's proposal defense
7. May: Jeff will probably be in the field full time by now
8. Late May: My parents come into town for a week or so
9. June: Jeff may possible be doing some traveling for his project - David and I may get to go with him occasionally if it works out. He will also be in the field full time
10. July: In the field full time - possible travel
11. Late July: My mom will be flying David and I home while Jeff is in the field
12. August: In the field still
13. September: Probably in the field still
14. Late September: The National Wildlife Society Conference in Snowbird Utah - which hopefully David and I will get to go with Jeff this year. Frequent flyer miles may make this possible!
15. October: Maybe in the field still - who knows?!
16. November: David turns 1!!!
17. December: Hopefully things will be slowing down by this time and we will come home for Christmas again.

Wow- this year is going to fly by! I already can't believe David is just about 4 months old! He's doing so much now like smiling, giggling, sucking his hand/thumb, making lots of noises, rolling over from his tummy, trying to roll over from his back, grabbing toys and shaking them around, pulling things, and he loves to sit up with help from mommy or daddy.

Here are a few pictures that I took of David - more photos and videos can be found at our Picasa web album. If you would like to see our album - just e-mail me and I can give you the password to view them.

Also, I have to show you this video - his giggle is so cute!!


No comments: